Many different pieces go into creating this dream machine from Just Aircraft LLC. All of them combine into a plane that is perfect for heading out into the wild and staking your claim in the skies.
- Foldable Wings: Even a single person will find that the foldable wings on the Highlander are easy to function, taking just a few minutes to accomplish. Being able to fold the wings means that this plane is not difficult to store or transport.
- Oversize Tires: The optional Alaskan Bushwheel tires allow the Highlander to take off and land in rugged terrain without worrying about finding an airstrip. These tires have no problem traversing over small rocks and shrubs, which expands your possibilities for adventure.
- Great Visibility: Large windows mean that this light sport aircraft has amazing visibility. Not only will you feel in control, you will also be able to experience amazing views wherever you go. Being able to see what you are flying over is part of the adventure.
- Large Cargo Hold: Useful load on this craft can be up to 705 pounds. The capacity to carry as well as a good deal of room for cargo means that it is ideal for short flights as well as extended trips.
- Cabin Comfort: The Highlander features ample cabin room with adjustable seats to accommodate any size pilot and passenger. Not only can the Highlander get you to your destination but will do so in comfort.
Wing Span | 31' 6"
Wing | 120.75 sq.ft.
Mean Cord Length | 47.5"
Height | 7' 10"
Length Folded | 20' 8"
Width Folded | 7' 11.5"
Adjustable Seats | 2
Doors | 2
Cabin Width | 44"
Landing Gear | Tail Wheel or Tricycle
Gear Width | 76"
Fuel Capacity | 18 or 26 Gallons
Performance Figures Using Rotax 912S 100hp at 1320lbs
VNE | 130 mph
Cruise | 110 mph
Stall w/ flaps 40° | 27 mph
Stall Clean | 32 mph
Take Off Roll | 300 ft
Take Off Distance to 50ft | 800 ft
Ground Roll | 300 ft
Landing Distance From 50ft | 1000 ft
Climb Rate | 880 fpm
Weights and Loading
Gross Weight | 1320 lbs
Empty Weight w/ 912S | 615 - 750 lbs
Useful Load | Up to 705 lbs