Many different pieces go into creating this dream machine from Just Aircraft LLC. All of them combine into a plane that is perfect for heading out into the wild and staking your claim in the skies.
- Foldable Wings with Auto Retracting Wing Slats and Large Fowler FlapsThe wings on the Super STOL, like the Highlander, will fold for storage or transport. The design genious in this wing is focused on the automatic leading edge slats, which when combined with the large Fowler flaps will allow the Super STOL to be flown at extremely high angles of attack. This plane has the ability to literally drop into small or inclined clearings, which makes the Super STOL one of the most verstaile and enjoyable backcountry airplanes on the market.
- Aggressive, Long Travel Gear and Oversize TiresThe Super STOL takes advantage of the extreme landing capabilities with an advanced landing gear system which combines a hydraulic strut with long distance of travel, without the bounce. Even the tail wheel boasts its own hydraulic shock. The extreme gear along with the optional Alaskan Bushwheel tires, allow the Super STOL access to adventurous landing spots that most pilots could only dream about.
- Great VisibiltiyLarge windows mean that this light sport aircraft has amazing visibility. Not only will you feel in control, you will also be able to experience amazing views wherever you go. Being able to see what you are flying over is part of the adventure.
- Large Cargo HoldUseful load on this craft can be up to 583 pounds. There is plenty of space to haul camping equipment, fishing gear, portable bikes, an inflatable kayak, lounge chairs or most anything you can dream of flying into the back country.
- Cabin ComfortThe Super STOL, like the Highlander, features ample cabin room with adjustable seats to accommodate any size pilot and passenger.
114 to 147 sq.ft.
Mean Cord Length
Performance Figures Using Rotax 912S 100hp at 1320lbs
Stall w/ flaps 40°
Take Off Roll
Take Off Distance to 50ft
Landing Distance From 50ft
Weights and Loading
Empty Weight w/ 912S
Up to 583 lbs